Welcome 🍅, these GIFs and stickers are for your enjoyment during the Design Trust Gala 2019! Don’t forget to follow and tag us @hkdhnet #Electronic🍅
Here’s how to use them on your social media platforms:
Instagram stories (iPhone only):
- Start by preparing your Instagram story.
- When you’re happy with the background, open this webpage again
- Press-hold your selected GIF or sticker and press ‘Copy’. If you love it and want to use it again and again, press ‘Save Image’ – Now you can copy it from your camera roll!
- Return to Instagram. You can now add your GIF or sticker from the bottom-left corner
Twitter (iPhone and Android):
- Press-hold your selected GIF and press ‘Save Image’.
- Now open Twitter and press the photo icon to find and insert your GIF.
- Write a message and then send!
Stickers for Whatsapp, iMessage, Telegram (iPhone and Android):
- Download the WhatSticker app to your phone.
- Use this link to download our exclusive Archigram Stickers.
- Now you can insert in any messaging app through the stickers function.
All GIFs and Stickers made by HKDHNet using images by ©Archigram.
For more about Archigram visit The Archigram Archival Project website.
Archi – GIFs
Centre for Experimental Practice (2010) The Archigram Archival Project, London: University of Westmister [accessed online]
Peter Cook (1999) Archigram, Princeton NJ: Princeton Architectural Press
Archigram Project references (in chronological order):
Archigram Magazine Issue No. 2 (1962)
Archigram Magazine Issue No. 3 (1963)
Living City (1963)
Living City Articles (1963)
Archigram Magazine Issue No. 4 (1964)
Archigram Magazine Issue No. 5 (1964)
Capsule Homes Project (1964)
Walking City (1964)
Archigram Magazine Issue No. 6 (1965)
Blow-Out Village (1966)
House 1990 (1967)
Instant City (1968)
Soft Scene Monitor: MK1 (1968)
Electronic Tomato (1969)
Monte Carlo Project (1970)
It’s A… (1970)